Starting from 29 April 2023 (local time), Antigen Rapid Test (ART, including ART home testing kit) result will be accepted for air passengers flying directly from Sweden to China instead of PCR test, airline companies will no longer check the negative PCR or ART test results. The Chinese Embassy and Consulate General in Sweden have updated the Guide on Epidemic Prevention and Control Measures for China-bound Travelers. In order to avoid any travel delays, we recommend that all travelers read carefully and follow the instructions on the guidance.
Guide on Epidemic Prevention and Control Measures for China-bound Travelers
1. Pre-departure test：COVID-19 PCR test or Antigen Rapid Test (ART) is required within 48 hours before boarding. Passengers are required to travel to China with a negative test result. If you received a positive test result, you should only travel to China when you are tested negative against COVID-19.
2. Customs declaration：You are required to declare your negative test result to China Customs by filling the Health Declaration Form on the WeChat mini-program of China Customs (please scan the QR code below), through https://htdecl.chinaport.gov.cn or the China Customs APP.
3. Airlines will no longer need to check the negative PCR or ART test results.
4. Self-protection on the aircraft：You are cordially recommended to comply with Airlines epidemic prevention requirements and take good personal protection to reduce the risk of infection.
5. Inspection upon entry：Upon arrival at the port, complete the necessary customs clearance procedures with the Customs health declaration code. Those with a normal result and show no abnormal results at the port routine quarantine can enter communities. The Customs will conduct sampling inspection according to a certain proportion. Those with abnormal health declaration with fever or other symptoms shall cooperate with the Customs in carrying out epidemiological and medical investigation, and accept sampling and testing of related infectious diseases.
6. After-entry Epidemic Prevention and Control：After entry into China, you should strictly abide by the epidemic prevention and control requirements of where you stay.